I joined the interview game with Jamie over at sticky feet...here are my questions and answers!
1. If you could be any dessert, what would you choose to be and why?
Hmm, probably a lemon bar...they're just the right amount of sweet and tart! :)
2. How is your life different than you thought it would be 10 years ago? Would you change anything?
I think I figured I'd be a stay at home mom by this point in my life. I didn't think I'd be starting a photography business, so that's exciting! I definitely wouldn't change a thing.
3. Tell me about your favorite outfit. Be specific!
I love (love love) my old navy jeans - they're the right price and fit well! I also like long sleeve shirts when it's chilly outside.
4. List five things you love about your significant other.
He is thoughtful, funny, smart, great with the kids, and kind.
5. If the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
Be sure my family and friends know how much I love them. And then I would eat all the cupcakes I could stomach!!
Now, wasn't that fun? Do you know a little more about me? Want to be part of it?
Follow these instructions:1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me”
2. I will respond my emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. Make sure I have access to your e-mail, or I will just leave a comment with the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to your questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others ask to be interviewed, you will give them 5 questions.